Barrington Primary Care
Meet Our Team
Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Copy of your insurance card.
- List of medications you're currently taking.
Patient Forms & Documentation
Prescription Refill Process
If you require a prescription refill, please call your pharmacy and request that they send it to us electronically. Please monitor you medication supply to avoid the need for prescription renewals on weekends or holidays. Refills should be requested through your pharmacy during regular business hours, Monday through Friday. If you need a written prescription, please give us at least five days notice.
After Hours Coverage
Call your provider’s office anytime you are not feeling well!
- We have doctors on call 24 hours a day.
- We have same day sick appointments available Monday through Friday.
- We have Saturday sick appointments available at our Plain Street location in Providence, RI.
- Avoid long wait times!
- Avoid large co-pays!
- Avoid going to the Emergency Room!
- Avoid going to an Urgent Care Facility!
If you are experiencing a medical emergency please call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency room immediately.
Enter your address in the form below for door-to-door directions to our office.
|MON||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|TUE||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|WED||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|THU||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|FRI||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|1275 Wampanoag Trail, Suite 200
East Providence, RI 02915